Thursday, June 23, 2011

Village Pancake House

26 Main Street
Rowley, MA 01969
(978) 948-2211
villagepancakehouse.com

Stephanie's Village Pancake House is a well known and liked restaurant in Rowley that I highly recommend if you're in the area. I've eaten there twice in the last year and both times were excellent.

They post specials on a white board in the entrance which are worth ordering from my experience. Their pancakes are excellent and come in a variety of fruit and nut combinations. I also enjoyed their corned beef hash at my last visit.

I found their prices to be reasonable and the portion sizes were generally large, which made it a decent value. Additionally, the service was excellent with waitresses attentively armed with coffee pots providing refills as needed. The building almost looks like a colonial museum, which gives it a nice comfortable atmosphere.

My suggestion is if you want to go out for breakfast or lunch, give the Village Pancake House a try. You could do a lot worse at a Denny's, IHOP, or random diner. There's also some antique shops across the street you can check out (if that's your thing).

I rate them a 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment