Saturday, June 19, 2010

In A Pig's Eye - Small Portions of Mediocrity

148 Derby Street
Salem, MA 01970
(978) 741-4436
http://www.inapigseye.com/

I had lunch there with my wife and was mostly disappointed. My beer was not cold and the portion sizes are small for the price. In addition, the quality was mediocre at best.

I had a Greek lamb tips wrap which consisted of a Greek salad, that contained a sparse amount of meat, in a small wrap with a few fries on the side. I noticed other diner's plates were also small. Perhaps it's called "In a Pig's Eye" since their portions could fit in the circumference of one?

Our waitress was not always pleasant or professional either. When I got her attention from across the room to get a water refill, she yelled "In a minute" and then came over later and said "What do you want" in an annoyed tone. I won't go back.

I rate them a generous 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment